WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Luna




The Moon is one of my favorite subject to take. Basically anything regarding the skies are my favorites in photo taking. Here is a shot of the moon from my balcony. I could have used a tripod but I do not own one so I just stopped breathing as the shutter goes on. I am a woman with many interest. I have plenty of hobbies which I enjoy and photography is one of them.

A little secret to tell you, every-time when I get the blues and is tremendously missing that special someone; I look at the night sky for comfort. I love the stars and how the moon shines its way through the night. Even for a mere moment, troubles and my worries fades at the sight of the milky way.

My man posted this on my wall in my Facebook account the other day. It's so beautiful. Do check it out.







Like always; spread the love. ;)




With love,
Natasha A. Juan

No comments: