WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Loving Ghost



We had a fine dinner. Lit candles, classical jazz, beautiful flowers adorning the table. He cooked great dinner I must say. I felt a little embarrassed, as a lady; and still could not cook half as well as he did. I gazed at him unintentionally. Every time I tried not to look at him I failed miserably. The way he looked, his posture, his voice; he had so much love in his voice. He had a handsome face, and he was an exquisite dancer. I am a person who talks a lot, and I could see the sincerity in his eyes and attentiveness that he was actually listening. 

For a mere moment, there was silence. I could not express my feelings in words. He just looked at me with those glisten in his eyes. He had the most intense eyes yet soothing. He held my hands, filling up the spaces between my fingers with his. I felt the warmth. Suddenly I felt all trembly, I felt like crying but my ego said no. He smiled, and planted a kiss on my cheek. He whispered, "I love you, I will be back. Don't you dare go anywhere". I opened my eyes slowly and he was gone. I smiled to myself and went back to sleep, hoping that tonight, this ghost will stay much longer.





Love always,
Natasha A. Juan






No comments: