WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Pursuit of Happiness

Hey you,


I stumbled upon a pretty interesting book the other day at the bookstore.  The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Bought it right away.

The next day I was buried in it during my flight to Cebu, Philippines. Read it whenever I could. I love it. I'm not even close to finishing the book, but I decided to have go at making my life a whole lot better but actually practicing a few things in it.

Gretchen Rubin

Today I'm going to start with these 2 first:

1. Make my bed each morning

2. Follow the "one- minute rule"- make myself do any chore that takes less than one minute. Hang my clothes, hang up my wet towel, wash the dishes or mugs right after use and etc.


Looks like a piece of cake right? Not when you are a serial procrastinator like me. 



















I'll try my best. Hope you had a great day.







No comments: