WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Battle Of My Own Sex

They say Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Men tend to say that women are complicated creatures and hard to be understood. Women say the exact same thing about men. Well the thing is, I am a woman. Yet, I find it hard to even understand; my own self. 





















These two scantily clad people are my nenek moyangs (ancestors). Meet Adam and Eve. Oh. I bet you do know them. They are yours too.

My personal opinion? Men and women understand each other quite well. But, they/I/we/you/he/she might have a problem on accepting the facts.The fact on which we are just so different.

I used to say to my friends, " You don't have to accept everything, but, at least understand it". Saying it to them is pretty darn easy. Commencing it on my own, however, *sigh* is most definitely a challenge.




A confused, but, happy citizen from Venus,
Natasha A. Juan

No comments: