WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Thank You. Yes. Y.O.U.

To:My father, my mother, my brother, my lover, my good friends, teachers, my dog; and everyone else whom I have crossed paths with.

I thank you, for the faith all of you had in me.

I thank you, for being the greatest teachers in life.

I thank you,  for the unconditional love and guidance and to have learned; that a mistake once made can be amended. I just need to forgive myself in order to move on.

I thank you, for despite my arrogance; you still stood by me until I can once think clearly again.

I thank you, for understanding me even when you couldn't accept the facts of what I have done.

I thank you  for the time spent on me.

I thank you, for how hard you have worked to give me a home; giving me the best you can, sparing yourself so little.

I thank you for; even when we are not together as a couple. You still treat me as a friend.

I thank you, for allowing me to be in my worst behavior despite my best. Yes, I have learned that;

although I have the right to be angry. I do not have the right to be cruel. Forgive me, if I had done so.

I thank you, for even when I have left you all alone for a day. You never loved me any less.

I thank you, for keeping me company, when instead there is some place you'd rather be.

I thank you, for viewing my blog and reading my shared thoughts.


Just so you know,I am not original (how can one be?). For what I am and have become NOW is bits and pieces of the people I've grown with and came to know, what I have learned; even through the right and wrong. I realize and appreciate all you have given and shared with me and I know by all means to say THANK YOU and I love you.=)


















With much love from 'ME' your; daughter, sister, lover, friends, ex-girlfriend or even a complete stranger (to the readers),
Natasha A. Juan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a great article.

Natasha Juan said...

thank you for such a kind words. thank you. :)