WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Monday, February 1, 2010

What 'He' Said That Made Me Rose

I couldn't find the words to express what was troubling me last night. It was just one of those days when I felt rather melancholic. Thinking to myself that it is not 'His' burden to carry; I kept on pushing him away when he kept on wondering "why?". I wanted to end the conversation, fearing my mood swings would affect the love that we already had. As I attempted to escape; he said this:

"don't you run from me my love.
 don't you ever do that.

 don't let me go further than you..
 be together with me..

 i do understand..
 how hard it is..
 to not feel my presence..
 there with you..

 love..
 survive
 please..
 stay strong..
 don't let your grips go..

 walk again.
 don't be hasty..
 for that day will come..
 without you realizing it..

 please..
 don't let go.
 if it bears so much burden to you, if it opens up your wounds,
 if it does no good for you, if it brought up so much pain to you.
 if its too harsh for you.. and if you have decided to go..
 you may go..

 love is not something pain, harsh, wounding, that burdens..
 love is.. love..
 love is fire..

 love is not love..
 which alters when alteration finds
 or bends with the remover to remove

 no! it is an ever fixed mark
 that looks on tempest
 and is never shaken
 it is the star to every wandering bark
 whose worth's unknown
 although his height to be taken.

 cuando amor no es locura, no es amor
 when love is not madness
 it is not love

 stay with me.. for the love we had..
 you may leave.. if it is not love you saw..

 my love..
 i am here with you..
 are you with me, my love?

 i am here to share all those madness
 you're in..
 bear it with you.
 solve them with you..
 no problems are without solutions..

 even if there was..

 remember this my love..
 remember this.
 sharing thoughts opinions are not debates on who is right or wrong..
 there no total answers to right or wrong; what could have been right, can be   wrong;
 what has been wrong all those times, might have been right all along
 it is all about.. which roads are you going to take.

 am i mad to do so?
 am i an idiot to have been in love with you?
 yes.. i am insane..
 for your love.
 and i love it.
 and i love you so.

 i love you."

Andreas D. Dasan






*For your information, I surrendered  myself by the first two lines, but I just kept quiet. My, oh, my, even during my darkest days, My Love; you somehow, *smiles to herself*  somehow  manage to make me fall in love with you even more.

With love,

Natasha A. Juan

No comments: