WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love Letters Straight From My Heart

My love,

Though we may be oceans apart.
Love has never been any closer.
Distance has never separated us.
For it is time that brought us physically away;
but my heart, NEVER.

I do long for you,
beyond what you could even imagine.
This is why I am surviving time.
This is why I feel glad even to be sad;
when thinking of you.

Even when you are a sea away,
You always stick by me.
Best of all; you're here when I need you.
Especially, even when I don't.

p/s: I love you, and I thank you for all the loving from the depths of my soul.

A survivor of love and time,
Natasha A. Juan

No comments: