WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Natasha the Surrealist



Greetings!

I enjoy photo editing.

Fortunately for me, this semester; I had an assignment which required me to create a PHOTO MONTAGE using Adobe Photoshop from scratch. After layers and layers of combining different images, tweaking here and there, not to mention zooming and un-zooming (is there even such a word?) the image countless times.

Oh. I forgot to mention that I am currently using a HP Mini (which is smaller than a A4 size paper) so I'll have to zoom in and zoom out (ah hah! theres the word) my own eyes too.

This is how my end product looks like.
















*To view larger, click on image.*


I sincerely, Thank You for taking the time to view my blog.


With lots of love from,

A playful but responsible student (or at least, I try to be),
Natasha A. Juan

No comments: