WARNING!: THIS BLOG CONTAINS HIGH INTENSITY OF CHEESY-NESS. A SIDE OF ME YOU MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. DO KEEP A PUKE BUCKET AT BAY.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Tribute To A Life Partner



I can live without a husband but NOT without a life partner.

I am pretty sure that I can live alone,

















But I'd rather not. Why? You may ask?

















You see, I'd love to share my love with someone and give all my loving to.

















NO. Not share it like this. No.No. And No.

















And, I promise I will not be ashamed if he looks like this going out with me. But I'll promise you I'll get him a tasteful shirt on him birthday. Oh. I will love him no less. Don't you worry.
                                                                                                                        
















This world has too much of beauty, knowledge, and passion for me to not share it.

















And it is too big of a world for me to be selfish.

















Plus, I wouldn't mind getting stuck with another rather than my own. 

I will try to survive on my own if I have to. But I will not let my heart wither. For I do not want to live with echoes of my own thoughts. 

To my future life partner, will you, would you, take my hand? Be my inspiration.Smile, laugh, cry with me? Would you? I don't promise you perfection. But, I'll be here. Right here.With you.

I am not emotional.

I am just a very sentimental person.

With heaps of love,
Natasha A. Juan








No comments: